HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,669 Posts
Can't make out markings but I don't believe it has a country of origin as far as a military entity goes. There are entirely too many problems with that build, from the out of time cocking tube to the massive roller marks. Grenade ring is missing the sealing spring, something a military rifle would have. Looks home built to me and not a very good one.

·
Premium Member
471 Posts
Can't make out markings but I don't believe it has a country of origin as far as a military entity goes. There are entirely too many problems with that build, from the out of time cocking tube to the massive roller marks. Grenade ring is missing the sealing spring, something a military rifle would have. Looks home built to me and not a very good one.
That bolt is. Getting hung up big time.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Markings appear to be the same as the one in the Iranian G3 thread.

·
Registered
221 Posts
If it's Iranian, it is missing the markings on the R/H side magwell. In addition the serial number appears to be 293881 (2s and 3s are difficult to discern in the vid so I'm in no way certain, and to add to the confusion a persian 4 could also get mistaken for a 2 or 3 in a grainy video) so it could be something else. Mfg. year appears to be 1231 or 1331 but that makes no sense at all, since it would mean the mfg. year would be either 1892/1893 or 1952/1953 as you would add 621 or 622 to the iraninan solar year depending on iranian new years around march 20. The Iranians started license production in the mid seventies. So I'm with hkshooterUSP, probably someone's build with markings in arab or farsi numerals. They differ slightly, and it appears that Shah era rifles used farsi numerals, with use of arabic numerals starting from Khomeini's takeover. In addition, the stock, grip housing and rear sight seems to be german surplus parts.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts