HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Surely someone knows what this is. I tried searching but the threads were old with dead image links. Is seems very well made. Anyone?

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
That grip isn't homemade. Years ago there was a company called FAC, Federal Ordnance Company out of Minnesota that sold that grip. I ordered one just like that. The company went under several years ago. The company sold Hesse brand parts as well as some Korean threaded gun barrels for the Glock, SIG, and Beretta. The head guy there was a guy named Harlan if memory serves correct,

·
Banned
34,552 Posts
That grip isn't homemade. Years ago there was a company called FAC, Federal Ordnance Company out of Minnesota that sold that grip. I ordered one just like that. The company went under several years ago. The company sold Hesse brand parts as well as some Korean threaded gun barrels for the Glock, SIG, and Beretta. The head guy there was a guy named Harlan if memory serves correct,
Thanks for the clarification--- certainly looks homemade--- FAC--- Hesse parts--- enough said!!! :biggrin:

Tony

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Maybe Federal Arms Corp? I thinks some of his old posts were on the AK Builders board.

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Now that brings back some memories. I think Harlan had his hand in AK receiver manufacturing, too.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I just purchased one of those used for $60.

·
Premium Member
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Awesome thanks guys. I knew someone would know what is, as it's obviously not Homemade!!!!
Never amazes me after all this time how stuff shows up that I've never seen before.

·
Banned
34,552 Posts
Awesome thanks guys. I knew someone would know what is, as it's obviously not Homemade!!!!
Never amazes me after all this time how stuff shows up that I've never seen before.
Looks homemade!!! :biggrin:

Tony

·
Registered
94 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
It's a SR9 that I've been slowly adding bits to when I find parts at affordable prices. Tractor implements have Priority & they are damn expensive. The set trigger lower had the plastic service grip on it. Saw the wood grip for $60 and thought I'd give it a try. Fits my hand perfectly; but, haven't shot with it yet. Just got the scope in & mounted it this morning. Need to pick up some decent ammo. If have a pile of German Surplus DAG, just think I'll sight it in with Federal match.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts