HKPRO Forums banner

"Can be converted to any of nine trigger firing modes" HK USP45 Tactical Questions

4K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  Barth 
#1 ·
"Can be converted to any of nine trigger firing modes" HK USP45 Tactical Questions

I'm looking seriously into buying a USP 45 Tactical and read this statement on the HK website: "Can be converted to any of nine trigger firing modes." I tried to find out what these nine modes are, but didn't find anything on the HK site.

My questions:
What are they?
Can the USP 45 be ordered in anything other than the standard DA/SA safety/decocker configuration?

Thanks for any information.

#4 · (Edited)
USP Tactical 45

Just to be crystal clear.
I believe the USP Tactical 45 only ships V1.
Don't know if you can special order the other variants or not?
But the parts and conversion to any of the variants are readily available.
And Hk approves and backs the gun in any variant :biggrin:

BTW When you convert the V1 DA/SA Factory Match trigger of the USP Tactical 45 to LEM?
You get the VooDoo Match LEM Hybrid trigger (a la USP Combat Competition) -

#5 ·
Just to be crystal clear.
I believe the USP Tactical 45 only ships V1.
Don't know if you can special order the other variants or not?
But the parts and conversion to any of the variants are readily available.
And Hk approves and backs the gun in any variant :biggrin:
Thanks, it is my understanding from looking at USP Tactical models in many places that it only comes in V1 and you have to have it modified for other variants. I was just unsure what the other ones were. I wonder why HK jumped from V7 to V9? What about V8?

#8 ·
It can be special ordered in any variants, except V5 and V6 because they don't make DAO anymore. When you special order something from HK, you are not going to get any discount from your LGS as opposed to buying one online or taking advantage of a special sale. So keep that in mind.

There is no V8 in any series.

You will have to do the conversion yourself or send it to HKCS (or any smiths if they know what they are doing) to convert.

#10 ·
A special order can be placed so that you have a factory installed available variant of your choosing. Naturally that adds to the base cost of the V1. From experience, it can take from 4 weeks to 5 months to receive it. Should you place a special order, don't just use the variant # alone, also use specific language so that there is no misunderstanding. Example, V2, right side mounted safety/decock lever.

Mike

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.