HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If I get a standard HK45 Compact, and I later decide to add a factory threaded HK45CT barrel, will there be any issues?

Anything that needs to be changed like recoil springs? (Like adding the USP Tactical RSA when suppressing a non-tactical USP 45)

Thanks!

·
Registered
615 Posts
No issues at all. That's all the CT set up is. I've done this very thing and use a TiRant S can. Works great.

·
Priest of the P7
5,037 Posts
Buds appears to have them: https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog...l+Full+Size+.45ACP+4.57+Inch+Barrel+16X1-LH+T

The title says "HK45 Threaded Barrel Full Size", but if you read the description, it is a Compact barrel. The MPN is 234020 and the barrel length is 4.57"

I bought one a few months back and it worked out fine.
Hmmm...I'd definitely call them and see what's what before purchasing. It always gives me pause when a shop doesn't seem to know exactly what they're selling. I bet you one green dollar it's actually a full size barrel.

·
Registered
8 Posts
No issues at all. That's all the CT set up is. I've done this very thing and use a TiRant S can. Works great.
Agreed. I know two people w/HK45s who've done this w/o issue.
Before I got my dedicated suppressor host I swapped in a threaded barrel w/zero other mods, no issues. Enjoy!

·
Registered
297 Posts
They'll correct the type-o when you call to verify if it's the correct barrel. It's the correct length for the HK45 compact and as you said in the description it does say it's the HK45c.

Just call them to be sure.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts