HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HK has done a limited production run of P2000s for the Canadian market. V1s and V3s are showing up with extended factory barrels. Too bad the barrels are not threaded.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Is there enough material for the barrel to be threaded?

·
Requiescat in Pace
2,393 Posts
I think it would look better with a extended mag floor plate.

Other than that, cool! :)

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Thanks Pyro :D

I saw some pics at CGN too, apparently they have some at P&D enterprises here (a 9mm and .40), so i may have to go check them out!

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Looks good! Barrel length in Canada has to be over 4 inches right?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Is there enough material for the barrel to be threaded?

They were actually originally ordered that way - with a threaded barrel. There was never any explanation as to why they showed up unthreaded.

Incidentally, we are now getting some factory threaded extended barrel USP Custom Sports up here. HK calls them the USP Custom Sport Long. The 9mm version is basically on old USP SD, with a match trigger.

We also had something called the USP Special make a brief appearance in 2003. It is basically a standard USP in .40SW with a threaded extended barrel, and fixed sights.

Canada must be the marketing guinea pig for HK! Actually, I think since our retailers can place orders directly to HK Germany, it gives them more freedom to request some custom jobs. The P2000 pictured above is a special limited production.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Any way that the extended barrels can be shipped from Canada to US to fit our P2000 here?
I think it is possible. The dealer to ask is Wolverine Supplies, in Manitoba. It's also possible to export the entire gun to the USA.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,921 Posts
I am glad to see you now have the option of the P2k very nice pistols indeed

1 - 16 of 16 Posts