HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I don't know if more can be imported, or if just a few of these squeaked accidentally into the market. It is not Canadian law that would prevent them from being imported, but HK company policy.

I can't blame this guy for trying to turn a profit. But, I think $16K is a little optimistic.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I can't blame this guy for trying to turn a profit. But, I think $16K is a little overboard.
Trying is right word. He must try harder... the weapon is not worth even 2k.

But, others can get B&T TP9, much much cheaper. Fun factor equal.

SAM

·
Registered
130 Posts
You should see the number of PM I got about it, I'm sure it will sell, it will take time but it will sell.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Question about the picture--if the mags are limited to 5 rounds, what's the purpose of the mag extender on the mag in the grip, just for looks?

·
Premium Member
3,869 Posts
yeah, if I could legally get it home, I would find the money somehow... I mean, I have two kidney's, how many do we really need?

·
Registered
640 Posts
Pyrobot, I hate you. And when I say I hate you, I mean I wish I was you. You are one of the luckiest men ever, who else gets to say they have their own brand new MP7? Only 4 in Canada and none down South...

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
I missed the sale :(
Dont be sad, it wasn't really a "sale" :p

I forget if it was Canada Ammo, or Questar, but one of them was talking on CGN about "possibly" getting them in Canada for the 2-3000 dollar range (depending on how many buyers). They would have needed about 25-30 buyers BEFORE they considered doing it tho.

It would technically be a big pistol, so nothing wrong with importing them!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Dont be sad, it wasn't really a "sale" :p

I forget if it was Canada Ammo, or Questar, but one of them was talking on CGN about "possibly" getting them in Canada for the 2-3000 dollar range (depending on how many buyers). They would have needed about 25-30 buyers BEFORE they considered doing it tho.

It would technically be a big pistol, so nothing wrong with importing them!
It was Questar and I seriously don't belive it will happen.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts