HKPRO Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to find out how long it takes to get a suppressor aprroved. I am at 94 days now. This is the third time I have tried to pose this question. How is this any different than someone asking what holster fits what gun or tac light?? Purchased through my S Corp. Thanks.

·
Registered
87 Posts
First, it probably would fare better in the NFA forum... second, since it's not truly HK specific the moderators to end these posts.

·
Registered
870 Posts
I think your thread was in the handgun section. There is now a NFA section. I don't know why it was deleated and not moved......

·
Super Moderator
4,383 Posts
You started the thread in the NFA section; however, even there, it was not HK-related. You then started the thread in the Handgun section--still not HK-related. If you'd become a premium member, you'd find a section called ALLGUNZ that would be a perfect home for your question; however, until you do, the threads that are not HK-related will continue to get zapped in accordance with the board rules. I will now close this thread--subject to being opened by another mod who might wish to comment.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.