HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Feels great, strong side 5 o'clock IWB. Weight feels negligible and a world of difference compared to my p30.looks like I have a new carry gun!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Feels great, strong side 5 o'clock IWB. Weight feels negligible and a world of difference compared to my p30.looks like I have a new carry gun!
Your experience mirrors mine. I've been carrying my P30 SK exclusively for a couple of months and now cannot imagine carrying anything else. Utterly reliable, accurate, and small enough to conceal easily -- what more could you want?

·
Registered
248 Posts
Congrats on the new addition. I'm not tied down to carrying one piece. I love carrying my P30 and 45C. With that being said. I also love carrying this little guy as well.....

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Nice. I like mine too.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Your experience mirrors mine. I've been carrying my P30 SK exclusively for a couple of months and now cannot imagine carrying anything else. Utterly reliable, accurate, and small enough to conceal easily -- what more could you want?
Ending a statement with this question (in bold) on a HK forum is just asking for it! Lol

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I have the da/SA version with decocker, no safety. I've always had an affinity for da/SA.

·
Registered
248 Posts
I have the da/SA version with decocker, no safety. I've always had an affinity for da/SA.
Same here! I love the DA/SA. Both my P30/P30sk have he decocker with no safety and my 45C has the decocker w/safety.

·
Registered
248 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts