HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious for those who carry LEM triggers, are you guys carrying the V1 or V2 triggers. Just converted by USPc 45 to v1 LEM and all I can say is ...WOW. With the lighter trigger, do you guys feel carrying the V1 is as safe as the V2. I know some will say it doesn't matter with proper training, holster...just keep your finger off the trigger, etc...
But with having kids and them jumping all over you, etc you never know what may happen, esp in a crisis situation.
Just pondering because I have an SK V2 LEM that I carry and am debating whether to go V1 or not. Thanks for your inputs...

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
I just swapped out my carry USPC ss .45 to LEM V1 and I left the safety on. I felt that even with the long pull, a 4 1/2 pound trigger was just too darned light for my tastes with no safety, even lighter than the standard SA pull. Since I have been carrying it for years as a standard SA/DA V1 I am very use to taking off the safety as I draw so there is nothing to re-learn. The only difference is a 4.5 pound first pull instead of a 10 pound pull.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts