HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up a USP expert in .45 ACP. Date code is AA. Should that have come with a gray soft case, or the newer clam-shell?

Second question, are all of the gray cases out there original, or are there new production ones? I know I have seen new production tan ones.

·
Registered
18,641 Posts
Mine came with a Black case and it has AB date code. My USP Expert 40 came with a Camo case! I know it's unusual for any Experts to come in a camo case and it is a pre-owned so I am sure the previous owner must have upgraded the case. I am not sure if any of them came with the Gray case.

All of the Gray cases are original. John (Flagman) has sold a number of brand-new, still-in-factory-sealed-plastic Gray cases in the past few months so I don't know if those are leftovers or new production. It would be awesome if they could bring back the production on these cases (all colors).

Where did you see the new Tan cases?

·
Registered
3,697 Posts
My AB Expert came with the grey case. Until I read this thread I was unaware of any Experts coming with the black case.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mine came with a Black case and it has AB date code. My USP Expert 40 came with a Camo case! I know it's unusual for any Experts to come in a camo case and it is a pre-owned so I am sure the previous owner must have upgraded the case. I am not sure if any of them came with the Gray case.

All of the Gray cases are original. John (Flagman) has sold a number of brand-new, still-in-factory-sealed-plastic Gray cases in the past few months so I don't know if those are leftovers or new production. It would be awesome if they could bring back the production on these cases (all colors).

Where did you see the new Tan cases?
Hkpro has them.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Both my Experts came in gray Eagle cases. Your AA Expert should have come in a nylon Eagle case.
Most likely gray but a few came in the black Eagle cases.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts