HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to know if anyone has expierience with this finish?
I am mulling getting it applied to My P7M8...The M8 is My daily carry,and the factory finish is rubbing off...Rear of slide,on high edges/corners...
How durable is this stuff?
Thanks.

·
Registered
13 Posts
are you talking about CCR refinishing's Dura-Coat or Cera-Hide finishes??

If so, go over to SIGforum, you will find many of his customers frequent that forum.

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
Here is one they did for an old buddy of mine. He had them do this for his wife. If they can do this then what you want will be a walk in the park.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I rarely post, but will comment on the work done by CCR Refinishing. A little over two months ago I had the slide and barrel on my full-size USP 9mm done by them in Cera Cote (in a stainless looking color for the slide and dark blue on the barrel). Thier work is OUTSTANDING. The attention to detail was second to none. They even fixed a problem from the factory where my serial number on the barrel looked jacked up. It took just over a month to get the slide and barrel refinished, but was well worth it, especially when other places wanted twice as much....

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
Brad, from what I hear she is VERY pleased with the outcome. And I bet Michael is VERY pleased that SHE is pleased. ;) ;) nudge, nudge!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Big Bore, how is the finish holding up on your buddy's gun? Thats neat that you can make your gun look any way you want.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts