HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why are the 10rd 9mm USP mags being sold by CDNN so cheap in comparison to other sites, and especially compared to the full price of the 15 rd mags?

http://www.cdnninvestments.com/hkusp9mmfusi.html

compared to:

http://onpointsupply.com/cart.php?target=product&product_id=57501&category_id=2230
http://www.midwayusa.com/eproductpage.exe/showproduct?saleitemid=415684&t=11082005

Looking at the forums, it seems like CDNN is reputable, so it's not some sort of scam right?...

If that's what they're selling at, I'm buying a dozen! :55:

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
CDNN is one of the best in the buisness. DO NOT hesitate to deal with them. Also with every hi-cap HK mag you purchase you get a 10 rounder free!

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
The only screwing you will get when dealing with CDNN is when you wait until later. When they have something on sale you had better get what you can when you can. While the mag prices have stayed pretty much the same for along time, other more limited items are a get it now or forgetaboutit deal.
CDNN had the HK wood presentation cases for $60. HK had them for sale, exactly the same thing, a few months ago for $150. About two years ago they had the HK 8 round USPC .45 mags for $19.00 (after the ban ended). Then they went to $25.00 I bought 6 at $19 and 6 more at $25 but thought I would wait until later to get a few more. Too bad for me. They sold out and when they got some more in a little while later they were at the standard price of $40, and have been for little over a year now. :(
How they do it I don't know and don't care, but so long as they keep doing they will be getting too much of my money, and even some of my wife's!

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
Thanks for the thread! That reminds me...its about time to buy a few more .45 high-cap mags from CDNN and get a free 10 round practice mag for everyone I buy!

What a great deal - Ill take it any day of the week! :D

·
Registered
227 Posts
Damn I just looked for some .357 compact mags and got all excited $9.99 ea
Then I saw they were sold out!

I will just keep looking!

·
Registered
5 Posts
HKPRO forum and HK rookie through and through.

I suppose CDNN has the best deals on mags for the USPc .45? Any other suggestions on where to buy mags for this particular HK? Unless, $40 is pretty much standard and it's not going to be getting much better than that.

Thanks guys...great site by the way.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
$40 is pretty much standard and it's not going to be getting much better than that. :D

You can sometimes find good deals in the classifieds section but $40 seems to be the going rate for new compact .45 mags.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Several vendors have sold 10 rounders cheap - they are left overs from the ban - I have a USPc, and since the hi cap mags are only 13 rounds, I have jumped on getting 10 rounders. For the price, I don't care about those 3 rounds.

·
Registered
851 Posts
eBay was a good source for cheap factory mags. Unfortunately, that has gone the way of the DoDo so I'll have to try CDNN.

MrShipwreck, can you share who else has cheap 10 rounders on the net? I'm in NYC, so it is strictly 10 rounders for me. And I am of the same thought; I'll buy as many cheap 10 rounders as I can get to supplement what I lose out on not being able to get hi-caps.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
MrShipwreck, can you share who else has cheap 10 rounders on the net? I'm in NYC, so it is strictly 10 rounders for me. And I am of the same thought; I'll buy as many cheap 10 rounders as I can get to supplement what I lose out on not being able to get hi-caps.
IMO CDNN is hands down the cheapest and the best for you magazine needs. Ebay was good for 10 rounders but like you said their new stupid firearm rules put an end to that.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yea, so I went with getting a bunch of 10 round mags. I live in CA, so hicap mags are completely out... oh well.

CDNN for teh win :p

·
Registered
239 Posts
I had the same thought, pay twice as much for a 12 round mag at $49, just to get two extra shots, or buy a second mag $19 each and pay for the $9.99 shipping too. This way you get 8 more extra rounds versus a single 12 in the .45 USP. Common sense says 10s are the way to go.

·
Registered
617 Posts
eBay was a good source for cheap factory mags. Unfortunately, that has gone the way of the DoDo so I'll have to try CDNN.

I previously ordered some from Cal's Sporting Armory. A while back, they were one of the first to offer a free 10 rounder with the purchase of a hi cap - CDNN did that for a while afterwards too.

Not sure if they are still selling 10 rounders for $9.99, but they were the last time I checked.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts