HKPRO Forums banner
41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
East Orange is fairly decent. There's a full auto shop on john young parkway right after 4 but I can't remember the name of it off hand. From personal experience i'd say avoid shoot straight.

G

·
East Orange is fairly decent. There's a full auto shop on john young parkway right after 4 but I can't remember the name of it off hand. From personal experience i'd say avoid shoot straight.
Altamonte Springs, Orlando Newbie in...^why you say avoid shoot straight? to me maybe the biggest and best in orlando.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 · (Edited)
+1 to what Reoze is saying about Shoot Straight. Talk about rip off artists.

Call the guys over at CDNNsports.com and compare the two on price the next time you want to buy something. You will understand after that.

Anyone here a member of the Seminole County Gun and Archery range? www.scgoaa.org

Always up for a little shooting if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Checking in fron\m the Mount Dora area (NW) of Orlando. I have a 30 acre outdoor range that you can shoot everything except F/A. Called "Eustis Gun Club" they are on the net.

Rick

·
Registered
243 Posts
really wondering....

about the Shoot Straight Comments. For Tampa, SSI has seemed to be a blessing, alot closer that KNights (Knights still rocks), but closer.

I worked in St Pete (PP actually) for almost (4) years at a LE store. I worked for and still do alot of busniess with UGP, but as far as ranges, I refuse to raise my "lead level" by just dfriving into the parking lot of "Shooting Sports". I worked there in 94-96, and I had to have my lead level checked every three months, that I had to pay for, and I still saw many people affected from breathing the lead for long periods of time. I have seen lead poisioning in a few people, I have seen a Medical students hand shake uncontrolably because he worked there part time be3cause of the exposure to the lead, and I know for a fact that we even had an employee with a lead level of over 50..........15 starts to effect the body.

You are talking about a company that used to wash the lead out the back double doors of the building into the public drain out back. I have seen the video of this and believe me it is very disturbing.

I have had good range experiences with Shoot Straight, but I am not home that much.

What were some other experiences?

PS..........flya727, ready to sell your "k" yet ":)"

Velcro

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
I can squeeze a few in at the Seminole county gun and archery club www. SCGAA.org if any of you in the area want to get together. Full Auto is always welcome there.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
I can squeeze a few in at the Seminole county gun and archery club www. SCGAA.org if any of you in the area want to get together. Full Auto is always welcome there.

CSBritt- I love it there! I don't have a membership, but lemme know if you wanna take me as a guest some time. I know of at least one other member on here that has a membership. It would be awesome to put together a lil private HK event and maybe bar b q some lunch. Great food, great guns, great company!

41 - 60 of 60 Posts