HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Century Arms C308 Sporter rifle , Semi Auto . These are a New model offered by Century for 2015 and are built from Original Surplus CETME parts kits coupled with a new US receiver and 18 inch barrel with compensator . The C308 also features a Optic Rail on top of the receiver allowing the easy mounting of your favorite optic . Black painted finish with black poly furniture provide a durable look & feel and finish off the rifle nicely . The C308 also will accept readily available G3 20 round mags and comes with 2 -20 round mags and 1 -5 round mag .If you are looking for a solid .308 Military style rifle on a budget this is a great choice . Rifle is covered under a 1 year warranty from the manufacturer .

·
Registered
39 Posts
Pretty good gun for the money .It has a Ptr barrel ,Ptr receiver and Ptr trigger group .I looked at one beside a Ptr that was like it they are hard to tell apart !

·
Registered
7 Posts
I've had my hands on one. For the money, they are great, and as a certain retired MSG commented, the recoil is "pleasant" for a .308. Only complaint I have is how loud the thing is, but muzzle brakes tend to do that. Just don't expect anything more than rack grade accuracy out of it unless you're willing to spend money on excellent ammo. But it's more than sufficient as a ranch/hunting rifle or truck gun.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts