HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Over the past 3-4 years I've been hunting down some parts to put together a CETME model B representation...aka clone.
Along the way parts come and go but some just seem to stick around. Without realizing, after finally acquiring a CETME model B flash hider about a month ago, I found that when combined with the other flash hiders I had sitting by my computer I ended up with 3 generations for the CETME and 3 for the HK G3. The second from the left being utilized by both CETME and HK.

Pipe Metal Auto part Steel

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Schweet!!!!

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
That is excellent! I have settled on a HK 1962 Clone, the metal forearm and earlier flashhider dissuaded me from an earlier clone. Still to be built though

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
With a recent acquisition of another flash hider I have updated my original post with new photos. There is also a correction that originally stated the second from the left flash hider was used on the 1959/60 HK G3.
I’ve discovered, while similar in appearance, they are different.
The addition of 59/60 G3 flash hider is on the right.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Really awesome, I have a Portuguese parts gun with a modified to 30cal C3 Phantom flashider as the parts kit was a G3 A4 Nato with 1/2x28 threads. Works better then the A2 bird that was on it as a German bayonet would not work as the bayonet ring was further out last the A2 flashider lol but the C3 Works great.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts