HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I recently bought a VP9L with optic cut. However, I'm noticing warnings saying certain sights will not work with the optic ready model. Some say not compatible with 2020 cut models. What's the deal?

·
Registered
28 Posts
I got a set of XS sights for my VP9 OR in 2020 and purchased the same sights for the VP9 Match in 2021, no issues at all with regards to fitment on that brand.

That being said I purchased a set of Mepro tru dot night sights for my USPc (CB code) that came in a HK branded bag (701973) from PA recently, the rear sight base was bigger and also was shorter/sitting lower compared to the factory white dot sights that came with the gun (no issues with front sight). Still waiting to hear from PA and hopefully a replacement set since they said they would reach out to HK and see if there was a change or the sight that I got was just a mix-up during packaging.

Rectangle Font Gas Publication Advertising Table Automotive tire Grey Wood Rectangle Rectangle Circuit component Electronic component Fashion accessory Electric blue

1 - 2 of 2 Posts