HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just had a promising chat with these turkeys:

http://www.autoburst.net/USP45.html

I dunno why I want a flash suppressor on my pistol, I suspect it has something to do my legendary repressed sexual problems or perhaps it is just utter foolishness.

:D

In any event, before I give these guys my visa number...have any of you fellas dealt with them before? Is this a reputable outfit?

Your comments are appreciated.

·
Premium Member
1,850 Posts
I personnally have never done any business with them but they have been around for a while so I doubt you will be defrauded. As far as customer service or quality of product cannot say yes or no.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I got my flash supressor from CCF, the titanium version. Looks like a quality product, haven't used it on the range yet.

Also, there was an issue of cycling problems with steel supressors. What caliber is your Tac?

·
Registered
224 Posts
I bought my flash suppressor from them a year ago or so.

They are a good stand up business with good CS.

I am happy with their product. The price is right, and they are of good quality. They have build in o-ring and everything.

I would buy again.

·
Registered
45 Posts
autoburst

i just bought 3 thread protectors and gave in to one of the 4 pronger. the first time he sent them there was rust on the inside of the threads. i called him and told him what i found, he asked me to send them back and he'd replace them (which he did) . the replacements were good quality. i would buy from him again

·
Registered
78 Posts
These are the same ones that I got mine from off of gunbroker.com for a USP Tactical 45 I used to own. On there their username is uziduzit. The product was good when I finally got it but it took 3-4 months to get it!!! Everytime I emailed them they would say it was on the way or something. If you look on gunbroker you will notice that their current feedback only goes back to August, however I bought mine back in March and they had a good bit of feedback at that point and more than a few of them were negatives about how long it took. It looks like since then they have deleted their old gunbroker account and made a new one to get rid of all the negative feedback. Maybe they have gotten everything together and are a bit more speedy now. But just fair warning, the product is good, but you may not get it until next year :)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Most important question - how does it fare against the CCF product? I'd love the Ti one - but at that price, I'd rather get 3 boxes of ammo! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts