HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i am a nu be so b nice what is the cheapest hk rifle or sbr you have seen in the last six months (i need real numbers please),if not that question what would be the cheapest hk machine gun meaning the parts that are registered either in a host or married to one gun i need an entry level get my foot in the door and i am doing all my planning now so i know what story to tell the wife thanks for helping a f/a beginner once again signed big daddy poor bucks

·
Premium Member
2,816 Posts
ok i am a nu be so b nice what is the cheapest hk rifle or sbr you have seen in the last six months (i need real numbers please),if not that question what would be the cheapest hk machine gun meaning the parts that are registered either in a host or married to one gun i need an entry level get my foot in the door and i am doing all my planning now so i know what story to tell the wife thanks for helping a f/a beginner once again signed big daddy poor bucks
I'm more curious to know how that "story to tell the wife" goes..Good Luck with that..Honestly!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i told her i bought a hk93 for $250 instead of $2250 you know how it is .i am the boss in my house as long as she's not around lol

·
Premium Member
1,736 Posts
If you want to get in cheap, the answer is a Mac. They can be had for $4000. If you get a non-movable sear, you might go lower than the $12.5K sear, but then its only usable in one receiver. And if you are going to USE the FA much, the cost of ammo will start to become quite noticeable.

A trip to the range now is measured in cases of ammo. Load up 10-15 mags with 30 rounds and bring 500 more to load once the first ones are empty.... Or 8-10 belts of 250, and well you get the point.

·
Merchant of Death (Admin)
11,656 Posts
Look at it this way... the cost of your HK machine gun will be less than what she spends on her divorce attorney...

·
Registered
27 Posts
It's not the price of the rifle you need to worry about- it's the ammo!

·
Registered
818 Posts
If you think an HK full auto is expensive to shoot, I had a chance to shoot an M134 mini gun!! We had it slowed down to 2,000 rounds per minute. WOW, What a rush.

·
Registered
346 Posts
A MAC was the gateway drug for myself and most other C3 owners I know. Fun little guns and much cheaper for your first mg. The problem is it only begins there and the sear will have to come eventually.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts