HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,399 Posts
You can get a pretty low B&T clone at hkparts.net for $45. I put that on my SW5 and like it pretty well.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Well, you may consider this airsoft junk but it has served me well.

It is made by G&G and sells for $45. There are three different lengths available with different prices. The one I use is the "long" model. I have it mounted on my V93 with an Aimpoint clone. I have over 1000 rounds through this setup so far with no change of bullet impact and no problems what so ever. I don't know how well it would be for a hipower scope but for an Aimpoint/EOtech type it is more than capable.

The big question, would I buy I buy one? Yes. (The one I have was included with the rifle when I bought it.)

·
Registered
4 Posts
i.m with you on G&G stuff, i have the same set up on my Vector 93(G&G long mount,G&G L type aimpoint mount and a Tacpoint scope) i have about 500 rds
through mine and it works fine. got started using G&G mounts with my Bushmaster M-4 and a Swain Rail,same G&G L type aimpoint mount with a Tacpoint, has never lost zero with about 2000 rds through the rifle. co-witness is perfect with the back up/flip up sights.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts