HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at buying a USP and was wondering where is the cheapest place online to purchase or if not online where's everyone get good deals on them?

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Looking at buying a USP and was wondering where is the cheapest place online to purchase or if not online where's everyone get good deals on them?
CDNN hands down! There prices can't be beat plus there are no stupid credit card fee's and S&H for firearms is only $13. Ask for Marshall as he is the BEST guy to deal with and will take care of you.

800-588-9500
http://www.cdnninvestments.com/

·
Registered
267 Posts
CDNN. A few years ago I bought me USP Compact Stainless .45 for $17 over the price for the Air Marshall's according to CDNN.

·
Registered
149 Posts
If you don't buy online, look at local pawn shops, newspaper ads, or the occasional kind dealer at a gun show who remembers the days of dealing to a cash paying customer.

·
Registered
506 Posts
sounds like good recomendations already given.
Be sure your local FFL doesn't charge a lot more for doing a gun that you did not buy in the shop. Some gun shops have 2 rates for DROS. I know one shop that charges $35 if you bought it from him, $100 if you bought it from someone else. Another shop that is $35 vs $85. Add that and shipping cost and you may be just as well to buy from a store. I would not be afraid to talk to a shop owner and say, here is what CDNN charges + here is their shipping charge. Would you be willing to match that price?
I like to support my local shop as much as I can. They meet online gun prices for me (when shipping is included) and match or even sometimes beet WalMart ammo prices. I think there is a lot of value in having a gun shop in town. They can do a lot for community attitude, training, gunsmithing, and more. Lots of good reasons to have them around. And of course they are creating a job or 2 in my commnity too.
Of course that is not to say there aren't plenty of good reasons to buy online too. But just some food for thought. and watch those DROS fees

·
Registered
33 Posts
CDNN hands down! There prices can't be beat plus there are no stupid credit card fee's and S&H for firearms is only $13. Ask for Marshall as he is the BEST guy to deal with and will take care of you.

800-588-9500
http://www.cdnninvestments.com/

I dealt with Marshall when I bought my USP .45 and was very pleased. Took a faxed copy of the FFL, Credit Card info over the phone and it was here in about 3 or 4 days. Oh yeah, and the fact that I got it brand new for about $700 shipped!

·
Registered
349 Posts
While there is a thread....

Does anyone have any imput on Impact Guns or Hk Perfection?

·
Registered
569 Posts
I was looking at buying off the internet, how do they perform the background check and what forms do you need from the gun shop?

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
I was looking at buying off the internet, how do they perform the background check and what forms do you need from the gun shop?
The place you purchase the firearm from online ships the gun to a FFL. When it arrives pick it up at the dealer (FFL) and they perform the necessary background checks, paperwork, ect.

You can locate a nearby FFL here.............
http://www.gunbroker.com/User/DealerNetwork.asp

·
Registered
569 Posts
Ok, thanks man. So:

1. Order online will FFL form local dealer; at the same time have background check performed by FFL Local dealer
2.Wait necessary time
3.Put as many rounds as possible through the gun after picking it up

This is the typical process right?

·
Registered
33 Posts
When I bought from CDNN, they had an extensive list from all the FFL's nationwide. I didn't have to mail or fax the information to them and they just mailed it right away. Good people to deal with and I looking to get an SK2000 and a 45 tac from from in the next week or so. Prices are real good!

·
Registered
616 Posts
Keep in mind that Clydes (policeguns.com) is the place to go if you want night sights and especially if you want night sights and the LEM trigger. All guns are sold in the LE package with the extra mag. They are more expensive than CDNN, but not if you factor in the cost of adding night sights or the extra mag.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Ok, thanks man. So:

1. Order online will FFL form local dealer; at the same time have background check performed by FFL Local dealer
2.Wait necessary time
3.Put as many rounds as possible through the gun after picking it up

This is the typical process right?
at the range of course LOL
This is why I mention to check the cost of DROS fees with your dealer. It can be as much as $100 if you did not buy the gun from then. Check with your FFL dealer to see what the fees will be. If they charge extra when you did not buy from them, make sure you add that to what it will cost you.
True cost is
gun price
+ any DROS or other fees
+ shipping.

If all that adds up to a better deal than the price at the shop, you have yourself a bargain.

·
Registered
5,341 Posts
CDNN and HKPro For Sale Forum! :)

·
Registered
569 Posts
Thanks you the help man, really simplified what I thought to be a complicated process.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts