HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Try CDNN as they have a flat rate of $9.99 S&H regardless of how much stuff you buy. You also get a free 10 round mag for every hi-cap you purchase which is a GREAT deal.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Try CDNN as they have a flat rate of $9.99 S&H regardless of how much stuff you buy. You also get a free 10 round mag for every hi-cap you purchase which is a GREAT deal.
I've always had good luck searching the forums for used mags.

AR15.com has a fairly large equipment exchange. I got a majority of my MK23 magazines by searching there.

Don't forget that you too can use MK23 magazines in your USP 45F ;-) So scoop up whichever you find first.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Who's got the cheapest price on shipping factory 12-round magazines.
Its going to be difficult finding them below $45 each anywhere. Best advice is to buy the 10RD Factory HK mags. I have sold a bunch of the 10 rounders. I can get you them for $18.99 shipped free if you buy 5. Lower $ if you buy more. I have more coming in around the 20th of January.

If you need 12 rounders, CDNN is probably your best bet. Their shipping is $9.99 per order.

·
Registered
239 Posts
CDNN has a 12rd paired with a free 10rd for $49.99 last I checked. They sell the 10s alone for $19.99, that's a great price and they have the extended tactical floor plates. For three mags holding an extra 6 rounds versus the 10s, you can buy about 7 x 10rd mags with the shipping and have an extra 64 rounds for the same cost. I sort of want to get em, but then keep coming back to the fact I could have 7 mags from the price of 3.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts