HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
I don't watch any videos that force me to watch a 30 second commercial.
I thought I was the only one that did that..
I usually do it on youtube, if I click play and a 'Your video will play after this ad' pops up I just move on to a different video.
Life's too short to watch geico commercials that aren't remotely as funny as they must think they are

·
Registered
8,329 Posts
I thought I was the only one that did that..
I usually do it on youtube, if I click play and a 'Your video will play after this ad' pops up I just move on to a different video.
Life's too short to watch geico commercials that aren't remotely as funny as they must think they are
15, maybe 20 seconds is my max. Give me a "skip this ad in 5 seconds" and I'm good.

·
Premium Member
1,124 Posts
Nice video, thanks for posting. Defender Outdoors is a good facility, and they actually have a pretty nice storefront too.

Also I must call attention to the elephant in the room: The HK ladies are really brushing my barrel, so to speak. :biggrin:

·
Registered
102 Posts
That was pretty cool. Been following the team all year and using all the teams individual posts for motivation. :)
I really gotta practice more. My VP is lonely now that it's winter. I'm supplementing dry fire with mini USPSA targets I made so I can simulate stages at the indoor range. They haven't kicked me out yet.
Welcome to the new HK Shooting teammates!

·
Unrepentant HKHolic
Ones that go Bang
4,968 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts