HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
update

The above pic is from a page of pics I came across that belongs to the ATF. Not sure if they are confiscated or not, froe the chrome pic I am going to guess yes. Here's a link to the page I found it off.

http://64.184.32.112/cmmg_images/tbl_images/Guns/

The HKs are from DSC00068-DSC00071. There are HKs in some other pics but they are in the backgrounds.

·
Banned
2,247 Posts
Crap! I saw the pic and noticed all of the StG44/MP44's on the rack and said Wow! Where is that store? I'm there.

:18:

·
Registered
366 Posts
I could see hard chroming a 9x series weapon for the protection factor it provides for really humid/salty environments (think boat rifle) but bling-bling chrome...well...that's just wrong. :(

·
Registered
195 Posts
black looks fine to me.

I wondered why companies don't market a "bling" edition limited run for the new young urban/NBA celebs/rap stars segment. You'd think someone would want to cash in to high end urban status symbol firearm enthusiast, rather than manufacturers chase government contracts. Maybe prospective buyers just dont read about guns and whats available online. Maybe they just buy whatever new and affordable at the neighborhood pawnshop. I dont think 9mms are as popular as they were in the 1990's. I think chrome and two-tone guns are getting replaced by ultra rich fashions and diamond & chrome color-matched wheels.

Dont you secretly want a blingtastic ghetto gun?

·
Registered
1,016 Posts

Hope this works!
There are some pictures of the ATF collection in the new Small Arms Review that have shelves like these.So I would guess that acollection like that is the same.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Reminds me of a show I saw once on history channel where they showed all the the confiscated weapons the LA police had. Needless to say I would like to have that in my basement.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Weren't there supposed to have been some chromed MP5s that were somehow connected to the Olympics in LA in the 80s?

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Those chrome 93 an 94s look better than those pink and "Spiderman" rifles in the other threads in this forum.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I think every bad guy should have one with NEON lights that says "HERE I AM". Christmas lights could also work in a pinch. Don't forget the hydraulics and a stereo. Lets not mock what we don't understand. Bla Bla bla

1 - 16 of 16 Posts