HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of a directory for class 3 dealers in the Virginia area?

I'm pretty sure there's "international policy supply" in woodbridge. Does anyone know of any other class 3 dealers?

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
I don't know of a decent directory except the recommended dealers list on subguns - http://www.subguns.com/c2c3/c3state.htm#Virginia. Personally I use Doug Stockman at Stockman Sporting Goods (www.ssgknives.com). He's not on the subguns list but he is an honest guy and I find his prices tend to be more reasonable than IPS (www.internationalpolicesupply.net). I've had several NFA transfers through him and have bought a bunch of non-NFA stuff. If you're looking for a dealer, I'd highly recommend him. I've also heard good things about John Brown at Battlefield Sports Ltd. (Chantilly, VA) although I've not worked with him personally. There is also Innovative Tactical (www.innovativetactical.com). They're in Northern Virginia but I've not dealt with them myself. IPS and SSG setup fairly regularly at the local gun shows (Fredericksburg, Chantilly, Dale City, Manassas, etc.). There are a few others but locally those are the ones I'm aware of.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Majestic said:
Anyone know of a directory for class 3 dealers in the Virginia area?

I'm pretty sure there's "international policy supply" in woodbridge. Does anyone know of any other class 3 dealers?

Thanks!
Dude...the guys at T&J Tactical in Radford, Virginia have always been cool to me. You might also want to try Tactical Operations Inc. in Roanoke, VA. Both are pretty cool guys.

·
Registered
8 Posts
You can contact Marie at "The Armory", 757-424-1617.

www.the-armory.com

Located in Virginia Beach VA.

·
Premium Member
756 Posts
D&R Arms in Portsmouth is good to deal with. 757-483-6948

·
Registered
42 Posts
Neither of these guys are in NoVA but I personally know them both and they're great guys.

Harlan @ hardgear LLC. Winchester
(eamil me if you want his address)

Steve @ Hallmarksmallarms
Hallmark Small Arms 01/SOT
Richmond, VA
804-986-7409
http://www.hallmarksmallarms.com/
Thanks for the plug David.

Give me a call, If you think I can help you out.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Here is a good FFL/SOT3 that can take care of any class III needs you might have. 20+ years in the field.

Southern Hardware
P.O. Box 1083
Big Stone Gap VA. 24219
276-393-7418

·
Registered
50 Posts
I'm new to northern VA and I'm interested in buying a suppressor for a 9mm pistol. What's the way to go about doing this (i.e. what background checks, paperwork, fees, etc).

·
Premium Member
818 Posts
You should be good for LEO signoff. Contact one of the dealers on this thread and they will walk you through the process. Keep in mind prices are negotiable. No need to pay full retail for everything.

Farrokh at www.innovativetactical.com is in your area.
His phone is 703-899-4867.

·
Registered
50 Posts
You should be good for LEO signoff. Contact one of the dealers on this thread and they will walk you through the process. Keep in mind prices are negotiable. No need to pay full retail for everything.

Farrokh at www.innovativetactical.com is in your area.
His phone is 703-899-4867.
Farrokh was real helpful in answering my questions. He sells regular guns as well, are his prices more or less the same as other NoVA gunshops?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Class III friendly in NOVA?

Howdy, I'm looking to purchase a can or two when I return from deployment and want to know if there is any particularly Class III friendly LEO I can have sign off on the paperwork for it in Fairfax County. I'm aware of all the laws, but I also understand they're the deciding factor before you can ship the papers off to BATFE.

Any help on this matter is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Howdy, I'm looking to purchase a can or two when I return from deployment and want to know if there is any particularly Class III friendly LEO I can have sign off on the paperwork for it in Fairfax County. I'm aware of all the laws, but I also understand they're the deciding factor before you can ship the papers off to BATFE.

Any help on this matter is greatly appreciated.
If you're refused, research setting up a trust. I personally think that CLEO sign off is the best option if available.

·
Registered
1 Posts
NOVA Firearms- Class 1 & Class 3 - Only Gun Shop inside the Wash DC Beltway

NOVA Firearms, Falls Church, VA, is now a class 3 dealer. We are the only Virginia gun shop, and now the only class 3 stocking dealer, inside the Washington, DC Beltway. We can assist with creating a trust for your Class 3 firearms. Check our website for hours of operation NOVA Firearms., NOVA Guns, Northern Virginia Firearms, Northern Virginia Guns, Northern Virginia Gun Dealer, Virginia Gun Dealer, DC Firearms, DC Guns, DC Gun Dealer. We just moved into a larger storefront and stock all brand firearms. And, we stock much more that what is listed on our website. We also provide transfer services for web purchased firearms.

Thanks,
Dennis Pratte, owner
NOVA Firearms
412 W. Broad Street, Suite 2
Falls Church, VA 22046
703-622-0747 Shop

NOVA Firearms., NOVA Guns, Northern Virginia Firearms, Northern Virginia Guns, Northern Virginia Gun Dealer, Virginia Gun Dealer, DC Firearms, DC Guns, DC Gun Dealer

1 - 20 of 23 Posts