HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have been trying to convince myself that maybe a little cheaper of a low profile claw mount, then say a B&T, would suffice for installation on my Vector 94. I also attempted to convince my wife to let me go ahead and buy the KAC RAS and the KAC Aimpoint mount which attaches to the RAS, but most of us married folk know how that went :) So I am trying to get feedback from actual users on a cost-effective, quality low profile claw mount. I have looked at the MFI - and like the bi-directional aspect of it, but wanted to know if there was anything else out there worth taking a look at. I'm trying to stay away from any sort of airsoft mounts which would, "probably work alright." Also I know that the tabs on the Vector recievers are a little tall (I have already had to sand the barrel for my gemtech trinity), so maybe a mount that can address this issue BEFORE having to trim the tabs. I'm also trying to get a co-witness out of it - or as close as possible. Any help would be appreciated - as I am constantly pulling my hair out when looking up accessories for REAL weapons and get nothing but cheap airsoft junk.

·
Premium Member
8,625 Posts
Had to ask permission from the wife. That's funny.

You can weed out some of the airsoft crap by adding -airsoft to your search.

DSArms has several mounts for $110 - $125. I'd think even the airsoft ones are getting close to that price point.

·
Registered
301 Posts
I ask too on big ticket items, she said no to 10 grand for a 60

Anybody have a M60e4 mark43 for a good price?

Had to ask permission from the wife. That's funny.

You can weed out some of the airsoft crap by adding -airsoft to your search.

DSArms has several mounts for $110 - $125. I'd think even the airsoft ones are getting close to that price point.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts