HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new here "great site" I need to know a good source for a quality claw mount I have read the reviews on some and they are pretty disapointing also a recomendation on a bipod florida gun works has a hk bipod they wont tell me who makes it but all they will tell me is it is hk contract produced all metal.
http://www.floridagunworks.com/Merc...duct_Code=1177&Category_Code=HKA+HK91G3+BIPOD

Thanks to all for you're help

striker777

·
Registered
135 Posts
Check out the negative feedback on this company on Sturmgewehr in the general firearms thread. I believe it has been posted in the last week.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Check out the negative feedback on this company on Sturmgewehr in the general firearms thread. I believe it has been posted in the last week.
Jfk52, Leo

Thanks for the link guys they don't even have a phone# to call them only email you know that's a sign of a well ran company I remember when there where hk claw mounts, bipods all over the place I was at a gun show in September the guy at his little HK table wanted 325.00 for a bipod HK original equipment. this is not going to be easy to get some aftermarket quality stuff I have the feeling

1 - 7 of 7 Posts