All of the haters, just be quiet.

·
Registered
30 Posts
i like it:)

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Ok, I seriously don’t know. Are these completely functional weapons?? If so, are they made for operational viewing of the mechanics or just to be cool and collectible ??

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
I'd like to see the parts at play during trigger reset! Specifically, what is it that kicks the trigger forward.

·
Premium Member
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
@rc51pete safe to assume you attended armorer training at HK? How was it?
I have not attended a HK armorer course yet. I definitely will be especially since they are in GA now. I’m trying to hold out for a SP5, VP9, P7 weekend.

·
Registered
132 Posts
In a heart beat I would get the cut out! I wanted to take a beat up M&P (cheap) and find someone to mill it. I gave up on the idea, but would love one of these! I bet it functions fully with things like triger pull, slide lock, etc... I also bet the firing pin does not protrude, so you can't shoot it. It would not be safe.

·
Registered
754 Posts
That would be nice to own...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Nice.
On a side note, I've been off the forum for a while, after noting this thread and others, it appears the trolls have really came out of the wood work.

·
Merchant of Death (Admin)
11,994 Posts
Trolling taken care of. The cutaways are actual firearms used as training devices in armorer classes. They are serialized and, as Herr Schultzee reminds, they will shoot. Once. Don't do it.

·
Premium Member
2,823 Posts
There are a fair number of these cutaways out there across models, how do they make it into the marketplace? Particularly in the US, where I can see the ambulance chasers having a payday when one fool decides to give it a shot.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 19 of 19 Posts