HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was wondering which clones you all think are the best and which model clones you prefer? We have a couple Turner Fabrication Clones and they shoot flawlessly, one model k and one standard length.

·
Vendor
2,037 Posts
Smiths....

That's sure to start a firestorm here if people bite on it...simply b/c the various builders are highly territorial creatures (they have been known to eat their young!). The 'smiths are a fabulously jealous lot and take immense pride in their work. Many dont take criticism well. Think of them as idiot savants and Rain Man types ( Got to go to Walmart to get more underwear).

https://picasaweb.google.com/rhouston8/Smith?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCL7QwKKMueDKJA&feat=directlink

(dang it , cant seem to drop a pic in like I used to be able too...hmmmm)

-HH

(of course I'm just teasing ALL the 'smiths here, we all love you guys....)

·
Registered
229 Posts
That's sure to start a firestorm here if people bite on it...simply b/c the various builders are highly territorial creatures (they have been known to eat their young!). The 'smiths are a fabulously jealous lot and take immense pride in their work. Many dont take criticism well. Think of them as idiot savants and Rain Man types ( Got to go to Walmart to get more underwear).

https://picasaweb.google.com/rhouston8/Smith?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCL7QwKKMueDKJA&feat=directlink

(dang it , cant seem to drop a pic in like I used to be able too...hmmmm)

-HH

(of course I'm just teasing ALL the 'smiths here, we all love you guys....)
<totallyofftopic>
Underwear comes from K-Mart dude......god I love that movie hahahah
Rain Man - Underwear Scene - YouTube
</totallyofftopic>

·
Registered
54 Posts
Strictly production gun, (like buying the run of the mill Chevy), I think the AT94k or p is hard to beat.

Custom guns, that I have seen, seem to be better than the AT94, (It allways is when a true craftsman puts his name on something, kind of like buying a Chip Foose Street Rod, or even a Jesse James Chopper), but as to which is best, it's a crap shoot.... They all rock.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts