HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering what you guys thought was the best MP5 clone in either 9mm or 40. I have already had a Vulcan 9mm it jammed every 2 or 3 shots. I also owned a Vector 357 Sig liked it but was to exensive to shoot. I am thinking of getting another Vector but I do not have any experince with the other clones.

·
Registered
6,399 Posts
I was wondering what you guys thought was the best MP5 clone in either 9mm or 40. I have already had a Vulcan 9mm it jammed every 2 or 3 shots. I also owned a Vector 357 Sig liked it but was to exensive to shoot. I am thinking of getting another Vector but I do not have any experince with the other clones.
Don't worry about doing a fancy search, just read a couple of pages and you'll find the last five people who have asked your primary question.

But if you're worried about espense... go buy an Uzi. You can get one of those for $650. There's nothing really inexpensive about the HK line or its clones, and ammo prices are just going up.

·
Registered
67 Posts
But if you're worried about espense... go buy an Uzi. You can get one of those for $650. There's nothing really inexpensive about the HK line or its clones, and ammo prices are just going up.[/QUOTE]

how true HK= Big $$$$ but its a passion :64:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you guys I might just try a Uzi or maybe one of those ppsh-41 they are making

·
Registered
65 Posts
+1 on the CA89 or CA94. I would recommend that you get a new one. The first one I picked up was a very low serial # and it had issues. The three I have picked up this year are awsome right out of the box.

·
Registered
120 Posts
+1 on the CA89 or CA94. I would recommend that you get a new one. The first one I picked up was a very low serial # and it had issues. The three I have picked up this year are awsome right out of the box.
Where did you get your CA89 and ca94 from??

·
Registered
65 Posts
I got mine direct from CA. They were really good over the phone, answered all my questions and were prompt with their shipping. At least this way I know that no one has messed with them besides CA.

·
Registered
6,399 Posts
I think the CA line is pretty good.

·
Banned
2,247 Posts
I heat a lot of CA bashing! Could you guy's all post pics of your Coharie's? I think once people see the quality of these guns, they will stop. Especially the 9mms. The .40 cals are a little rough compared to the vectors, but the 9mm look like the fit and finish is done very well.

Regards,

r.

·
Premium Member
146 Posts
I got a CA in 9mm and really like it. It cheap to shoot, very accurate and runs like a sewing machine... perfect. I've been burning CCI Blazer aluminum case ammo. Its a semi auto and I thought it would be lame, but I really like it.
Now its my "bush" gun and rides my back when I go hiking/ plinking. Very handy and fun.

·
Registered
52 Posts
ca .40

i would tend to disagree with the differences noted here. i have 3 9mm's and just got my .40 in yesterday and noted it to be very clean and smooth. very nice gun. bottom line is that the guns coming from CA are very nice. i have very little trigger time on any of them and cant attest to problems in this area. i tend to almost never shoot, and prefer to collect and "play" with them at home.

·
Registered
214 Posts
I heat a lot of CA bashing! Could you guy's all post pics of your Coharie's? I think once people see the quality of these guns, they will stop. Especially the 9mms. The .40 cals are a little rough compared to the vectors, but the 9mm look like the fit and finish is done very well.

Regards,

r.
Here are the pics you asked for....:100000:

·
Registered
383 Posts
You can go with a clone, or get two other classics for the same price:
UZI - Vector
AK - Century M70 AB2 Underfolder

I would get all three, & add an AR, 91, P7, etc...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts