HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 3453 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Such a big fan of "at least" appearing to "have what you cant have"...and the fact that most clones are really the same functioning weapon, OK, maybe no "happy switch", but even that, not necessarily true...

Can we see what and experience what everyone has built from putting there mind to it...

Velcro

·
Registered
142 Posts
My only HK/Clone is with Ghillie right now being built. When i get it back i'll post some pics of it. Probably cuddle and sleep with it for the first few nights too.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think that CA94 is a real practical weapon...nice pics.

I cannot figure out how to post pics anymore as it requires the "URL" of the pic, guess that is from a hosting site??? Mine are not hosted anywhere.

NICE PDW's...Jeff built mine on a PCS MP5 receiver so that I could use the retractable stock.

My list of "Clone's":

MP5N - (Terry Dyer 94 conversion)
MP5K - (PCS conversion w/ German K Kit)
UMP45 - (USC conversion w/ TBostic remarking)
G36C - (SL8 conversion w/ TBostic remarking)
HK416 - (Work in Progress...)

(pictures when I can figure out how to post them)

Velcro

·
Registered
45 Posts
I think that CA94 is a real practical weapon...nice pics.

I cannot figure out how to post pics anymore as it requires the "URL" of the pic, guess that is from a hosting site??? Mine are not hosted anywhere.

NICE PDW's...Jeff built mine on a PCS MP5 receiver so that I could use the retractable stock.

My list of "Clone's":

MP5N - (Terry Dyer 94 conversion)
MP5K - (PCS conversion w/ German K Kit)
UMP45 - (USC conversion w/ TBostic remarking)
G36C - (SL8 conversion w/ TBostic remarking)
HK416 - (Work in Progress...)

(pictures when I can figure out how to post them)

Velcro
Create an account on Photobucket.com its free and easy...I'm drooling wanna see!!!

·
Registered
788 Posts
SW5K

·
Registered
148 Posts
C93 that I bought to learn about the HK platform. Project gun, as sets I've got about $1050 invested, after correcting the bolt gap it's held solid at .0175".

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
This is my education C93 that I bought to learn about the HK platform before investing in a German gun or attempting a build. As sets I've got about $1050 invested, after correcting the bolt gap it's held solid at .0175 and groups in the 2"-3" range. I corrrected the bolt gap,did the clip and pin, and machined full length picatinny rails to match the profile of the top rail. Sent the FCG to Bill Springfield.I'd still like to install the paddle mag release, weld up the receiver in the rail area by the trunion, and refinish with MolyResin and call it done.

You did a very nice job with that Century 93.

HDH.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Here are mine for now: C93, IGF G3 Clone, IGF SG1 Clone, IGF MSG90 Clone. All of these are semi-auto clones.

I am in the process of purchasing a Ghillibear built Malaysian 93 clone (This was Hart1's rifle with the AR mag conversion). I will post photos of it when I get it.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
THat PTR 44 is AWESOME!!!!!

Velcro

1 - 20 of 3453 Posts