HKPRO Forums banner

3101 - 3120 of 3441 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Finally got my stamp back for the CGS Kraken. Ran home and after I messed with it on my P30L for a few minutes, installed the tri-lug adaptor thats been patiently waiting, and put it on my Z5RS SBR. It will reside on the Zenith most of the time.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Took the POF SMGPK out to the range this evening for the first time as an SBR. I put 200 rounds through the barrel without any issues. She’s dead on accurate at 30 yards. I must say, can feel a little difference in the recoil between my Zenith Z5P and the POF SMGPK reverse stretch. The reverse stretch seems to have less recoil compare the K model. Not by much but I can certainly feel the difference.

I am assuming the difference is the reverse stretch having the full size MP5 receiver with a longer distance for the bolt to travel vs. the K model with the shorter receiver and less distance for the bolt to travel.

I’m really loving the POF SMGPK reverse stretch more than the Zenith Z5P!

·
Banned
34,598 Posts
Took the POF SMGPK out to the range this evening for the first time as an SBR. I put 200 rounds through the barrel without any issues. She’s dead on accurate at 30 yards. I must say, can feel a little difference in the recoil between my Zenith Z5P and the POF SMGPK reverse stretch. The reverse stretch seems to have less recoil compare the K model. Not by much but I can certainly feel the difference.

I am assuming the difference is the reverse stretch having the full size MP5 receiver with a longer distance for the bolt to travel vs. the K model with the shorter receiver and less distance for the bolt to travel.

I’m really loving the POF SMGPK reverse stretch more than the Zenith Z5P!

Very nice!!! :wink:

Tony

3101 - 3120 of 3441 Posts