HKPRO Forums banner

3401 - 3420 of 3453 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Other than the roll mark that says HK or MKE they are identical. Bit of an odd statement especially without pictures.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Other than the roll mark that says HK or MKE they are identical. Bit of an odd statement especially without pictures.
They are different. First off, they come with different trigger packs/housings (HK is better IMHO). Second, the Zenith comes with a second push pin on the trigger housing (still has a shelf, so it doesn't actually "swing down"). Third, the HK comes with markings "1/2x28" on the thread protector and barrel (nice touch). Otherwise, they both come with high-quality Navy barrels, excellent internal components, and perfectly painted finish.

My Zenith came with a tight magwell that won't accept US magazines, but that isn't universal.

·
Registered
81 Posts
They are different. First off, they come with different trigger packs/housings (HK is better IMHO). Second, the Zenith comes with a second push pin on the trigger housing (still has a shelf, so it doesn't actually "swing down"). Third, the HK comes with markings "1/2x28" on the thread protector and barrel (nice touch). Otherwise, they both come with high-quality Navy barrels, excellent internal components, and perfectly painted finish.

My Zenith came with a tight magwell that won't accept US magazines, but that isn't universal.
Yes they both come with different trigger packs/housings but anyone can change those to what they like, it's like the front grip, easily swapped. 2nd push pin, again, clipped and pinned housings vs 2nd real pin housings look identical.

Put the same trigger housing on both weapons and set them on a table side by side take a step back and you won't be able to tell the difference. The subject was anesthetics. And since we have no idea what his gun looks like, we cant very well compare it can we?

·
Registered
67 Posts

Yes they both come with different trigger packs/housings but anyone can change those to what they like, it's like the front grip, easily swapped. 2nd push pin, again, clipped and pinned housings vs 2nd real pin housings look identical.

Put the same trigger housing on both weapons and set them on a table side by side take a step back and you won't be able to tell the difference. The subject was anesthetics. And since we have no idea what his gun looks like, we cant very well compare it can we?
Yeah Z5RS is amazing. I have both you can tell and feel the difference if you actually rock and roll with them. Gasem up burnem down.

Attachments

·
Registered
96 Posts

Yeah Z5RS is amazing. I have both you can tell and feel the difference if you actually rock and roll with them. Gasem up burnem down.
Sweet battleworn finish, what color combo is that?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Trying some new setups on both my clones. I think the ACR is definitely the best overall as far as ergos go. Makes it so much easier to get on the Eotech.

3401 - 3420 of 3453 Posts