HKPRO Forums banner

421 - 440 of 1618 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
At last After a long 10 day wait (F-U Commifornia) I finally picked up my MR762A1
And already slapped on her some Magpul folding sights, as Grip-pod, a Sure fire tactical rifle light with IR Lenses. And a 3 point sling.

And I'm still on the hunt for a good glass.

Torres

·
Premium Member
711 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Panzer07 - 10 day wait?! I ordered my MR308A3-28 with a 10-12 WEEK delivery time. I'm 3 weeks into it and still shaking! My little 416 isn't enough to hold me over ;-) Everything takes longer in the Netherlands ...

·
Registered
46 Posts
Panzer07 - 10 day wait?! I ordered my MR308A3-28 with a 10-12 WEEK delivery time. I'm 3 weeks into it and still shaking! My little 416 isn't enough to hold me over ;-) Everything takes longer in the Netherlands ...
Damn that's a long time...but you see the only beef I got about the 10 day...it is about it being unconstitutional and braking my rights. But well it is what it is. At least you get to have an HK 416 I wish we can get those here in the state...once again our government inflicting out second amendment right.

Torres

·
Registered
46 Posts
Went to the wild to break in the new girl and just pop some rounds...after about 300 rounds I taught she would be dirtier than this. I'm so happy with my purchase and decision as I knew I would been.

Torres

·
Registered
15 Posts
Here are a few pics of my MR308 A1 16.5".

The scope is a Steiner Tactical 3-12x56 with illuminated G2 Mil Dot Reticle and IEA Mil-Optics QR tactical mount. G28 stock, 13" hand guard with integrated front sight (I don't like the longer 15" G28 hand guard), LaRue Tactical Harris BRM-S bipod and LT706 QD swivel mount combo, Magpul AFG1, Gun Works muzzle break, Uhl match trigger.

10 rounds from 100m / 110yd away. Considering that I am a beginner, I'm pretty satisfied with the results...

·
Registered
231 Posts
Great shooting gun in the post above mine. I have not gotten that far along:

Here is a picture of my work in progress next to my 10.3" 416 upper on a Colt lower.

·
Registered
80 Posts

U.S.Optics SR6 EREK
Surefire 211C re-cutted on M15x1
SAG 14" HK417 KeyMod rail
INFORCE® WML HSP light

421 - 440 of 1618 Posts