HKPRO Forums banner

1221 - 1240 of 1609 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,045 Posts
Mine is still coming along, need to get that T5Xi and the Atlas bi pod to finish this one off. Then it's off to buy another one for a G28 clone. :43:

MR762 black multicam 3.jpg MR762 black multicam 4.jpg

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
Stevie, you and Drooler have the best looking MR762's! I hope to compete with you guys!

Question, why did you go with the Mark-6 over the SB Short Dot?

·
Registered
155 Posts
Stevie, you and Drooler have the best looking MR762's! I hope to compete with you guys!

Question, why did you go with the Mark-6 over the SB Short Dot?
Its a mark 8 with h27 horus. It's the only 1-8x with a true Horus reticle. I wish Schmidt would get a horus.

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Is that that the A3 9" handguard? I wondering about one of those so that I can adjust my gas block without removing the handguard.
Would you be able to turn the gas block with that still attached - looks like it might be difficult?
Which AGB do you have, front facing or the original version on the right side of the block?

It should work for front facing, mine does. But no-go for the original right side version.

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
Here's a couple pics of my current MR762 setup with new HKey rail. I'm more of a pic rail guy, too, myself but this rail is very light and feels comfortable. Barrel was cut and threaded to 14" and pinned/welded SF muzzle brake attached for 16" minimum barrel length.

Attachments

·
Registered
273 Posts
Which AGB do you have, front facing or the original version on the right side of the block?

It should work for front facing, mine does. But no-go for the original right side version.
Looking from behind the rifle, it's on the right side (and most handguards are set up for left side adjustment).
It's the standard gas block, but I changed out in the internal pieces to make it adjustable.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Here's a couple pics of my current MR762 setup with new HKey rail. I'm more of a pic rail guy, too, myself but this rail is very light and feels comfortable. Barrel was cut and threaded to 14" and pinned/welded SF muzzle brake attached for 16" minimum barrel length.
Very nice. I was going to go hkey, but it had an integrated fold down front sight at the time. Yours doesn't have the integrated front sight. With the integrated front sight you lose pic rail cross slots. I need the cross slots to run my clip on nv unit.

Now I might consider that hkey rail. Where did you get that hkey rail?

·
Banned
34,594 Posts
Very nice. I was going to go hkey, but it had an integrated fold down front sight at the time. Yours doesn't have the integrated front sight. With the integrated front sight you lose pic rail cross slots. I need the cross slots to run my clip on nv unit.

Now I might consider that hkey rail. Where did you get that hkey rail?
What a setup :eek: --- what is the total weight??? :wink:

Tony

1221 - 1240 of 1609 Posts