HKPRO Forums banner

1401 - 1420 of 1618 Posts

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
@mew

Very nice looking set up. Is that furniture as bronze as it looks in the photo?
it's a little washed out due to flash but in normal light just a tad darker, looks great IMO.
I did my G17 and I have a KAC that was done in a similar color from factory. I'm digging the color
and I'm normally a black only guy.......

·
Super Moderator
6,045 Posts
just assembled MR762 package, she's a little heavy @14lbs. fully dressed, burnt bronze furniture self applied
OSS MR762 can, Trijicon 1-8, KAC BUIS........
How are you liking your Trij 1-8 on your MR762? I have one waiting on me for my MR556 with a Super precision mount for a MK12 replacement in my inventory when I get home. I entertained buying another MR762 and having a lighter setup than I'm planning now with my current MR762 (Steiner T5Xi or NF 4-16x42 ATACR). But I think a simple MR762 with a 1-8 on it with a light would be a cool setup.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Unfortunately I'm in S. Florida and you might as well be in the Sahara. I don't shoot outdoors in the summer zero fun, so as soon as the weather/rain/skeeters slows and it cools down to <90* she will get a workout.........
But I got the Trij. 1-8 because I have other platforms for LR and decided the MR would be perfect to try, it's my first 1-8.

·
Super Moderator
6,045 Posts
Unfortunately I'm in S. Florida and you might as well be in the Sahara. I don't shoot outdoors in the summer zero fun, so as soon as the weather/rain/skeeters slows and it cools down to <90* she will get a workout.........
But I got the Trij. 1-8 because I have other platforms for LR and decided the MR would be perfect to try, it's my first 1-8.
Well I'm in North FL near JAX we can meet up sometime if you want. I also literally just picked up a Steiner T5Xi 3-15x50 for mine. But I have the 1-8 for the MR I have to zero once I get back. I've only been to a few ranges, if you know some good ones you'd recommend I'd be down to go. I'll bring the ammo.

·
Premium Member
80 Posts
Just got her back from the shop- this place did all the cerakote, engraving and etching, couldn’t be happier with the job they did. Just waiting for BAFA approval, then I can properly finish this up with the OEM scope, charging handle and muzzle device from GGW, and the RAL V7 grip from hkparts, and it’ll be all done!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
DAMN Le_Schlajchy!!!!! That's freaking sweet!

Mind me asking what else are you going to add?

1401 - 1420 of 1618 Posts