HKPRO Forums banner

1441 - 1460 of 1618 Posts

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
Got the scope in last month, shot it already and it’s lived up to my hopes. Took some liberties with my personal foam design/layout that I had cut. Was able to snag an OEM Peli 1770 from Germany to put it all in. My first dive into the HK world, but I now understand the addiction. Very enjoyable 8 months putting all this together, this forum has been a tremendous resource!

Alex
Very nice indeed!!!

·
Banned
34,577 Posts
Got the scope in last month, shot it already and it’s lived up to my hopes. Took some liberties with my personal foam design/layout that I had cut. Was able to snag an OEM Peli 1770 from Germany to put it all in. My first dive into the HK world, but I now understand the addiction. Very enjoyable 8 months putting all this together, this forum has been a tremendous resource!

Alex
Absolut wunderbar!!! :eek:

Tony

·
Registered
2,426 Posts

Alex

I really like it...congrats and welcome.

·
Premium Member
61 Posts
55F01B05-3470-4117-B9AE-0F09240CC358.jpeg

Never posted picture of my 762 since I got it a few months ago. I still don’t know how to post pictures full size. Or insert a image from imageshack. But oh well, if you click on the picture it’ll expand.

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Very nice Rhed!!!

I am digging the Spuhr mounts lately.

·
Premium Member
61 Posts
Very nice Rhed!!!

I am digging the Spuhr mounts lately.
Thanks.. yea, these Spuhr mounts are seriously built, good looking mounts. I have the same one on my MR556 too. I really like how much contact base it has. Sucker ain’t goin no where. But the most intriguing feature about these cantilever Spuhr is the wedge they provide to square the scope to the rifle base.

·
Registered
272 Posts
I love the Spuhr mounts but keep seeing offset micro sights. Is this the mount you guys are using? https://spuhrwebshop.com/en/isms/sp/34/6/sp-4636.html

Update: Sorry, I looked around a bit more. On my first pass, I didn't see it but see the accessories now: https://spuhrwebshop.com/en/accessories/. :)

I assume most of the mounts you're getting are 20moa?
Depends how far you want to shoot, what your ballistics are and how much elevation is built into your scope. 20 MOA is plenty for most scopes out to (say) 1000 yards.
I need about 15 MILS/50MOA for 1050m (at some altitude) with my 175HPMK handloads out of the MR308 at my default range.

With the Hensoldt scope, I have 30 MILS of vertical adjustment.
With a 7.3MIL/25MOA base, I have (30/2)+7 = 22 MILS/75MOA of elevation.
This is enough to get me to 1400m at elevation (about 1400m/4500')

You need to do that math for yourself...

·
Registered
169 Posts
All cleaned & serviced, heading back to her nice warm safe until next time. This would be the absolute last 7.62 rifle i’d ever sell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1441 - 1460 of 1618 Posts