HKPRO Forums banner

Clubfoot shorty mod!

1395 12
I am new to the forum and just wanted to share this crazy clubfoot stock mod. So, I know some people could agree with the fact that the length of pull on HK91's is pretty massive and uncomfortable for a normal sized shooter. At least, it is for me and several friends of mine haha. So, I decided to shorten a clubfoot stock, but return it to the factory look. We removed the sling loop plate and rivets, and chopped it down to just behind the back 2 holes. We then plastic welder filled the holes in the stock, and sanded everything flush. We CNC cut a new sling loop pocket, re-drilled all the holes, riveted it all back in place, re-textured the sanded plastic, and voila, here is a 1 inch shorter clubfoot that looks untouched 馃榿. Let me know what you guys think?
Electric blue Fashion accessory Pattern Rectangle Font
Sleeve Grey Pattern Electric blue Denim
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I would love to see this offered as a service!!! The only thing stops me from shooting my hk91 more often is that LOP. While spuhr stock is great it doesn鈥檛 allow iron sights鈥igh.
I can do this as a service for you if you want? I have a little side business doing super custom stuff with the HK platform. I'm trying to get it going as a full time thing at some point. I have some cool parts and builds I have been testing and working on that I would like to bring to the HK community eventually. We are currently testing some other modifications to shorten length of pull even more.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Depends on the type of stock. The clubfoot mod is pretty involved and runs between $250 and $300, so basically another clubfoot haha. If its a regular A2, I think I have shortened those for about $150 if I remember correctly.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts