HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I just went to my local FFL to pick up my new P2KSK .40 LEM shipped from Clyde Armory- and they shipped the V3 instead of the V2! I was so pissed! They say they are sending another one in the mail today...we'll see. I asked them if they could throw in a P2K mag for my trouble- they said they doubted it but they'd see. So I'll repost when I get the new one. Has anyone else had this kind of trouble? :10:

·
Registered
311 Posts
I just placed an order with them last Saturday for their last USP 9mm SD. Their website (which is a bit out of date) said that I'd get a $50 discount off the $899 if I bought the pistol by Christmas. Evidently, that promotion was for LAST Christmas, but they honored it anyway!

I called today for a tracking number, but there was a small snafu. I had told them to use a FFL on file, and when I called, they said that they were still waiting for my FFL to arrive. I gave them the name of the FFL they had on file again, and they said that they'll ship it out tomorrow. Not a big problem.

I'm still impressed (the guys on the phone are quite friendly) and assuming this goes smoothly, will buy two more pistols from them in the near future.

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
Youre dealing with humans, they do make mistakes. They recognized the mistake are are taking actions to correct it - thats what good 'Customer Service' is all about. :)

I hear alot of good things about Clydes, just like changj said.

If you ever get to the Cities, we should meet at Burnsville for a Saturday afternoon

·
Banned
1,245 Posts
... I asked them if they could throw in a P2K mag for my trouble- ...
Why did you buy from them and not the local HK dealer??
Because Clyde Armory (CA) was a lot cheaper right?
So, since HK and not CA manufactures the gun, how much do you think do they make on a gun.
Now they have to pay shipping back of the first gun and sending out the correct one.
I would be surpriced if that does not eat up the profit all ready.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I got my last USP from Clyde's. Great service and a good price. I'd buy from them again. Hope everything works out for you.

·
Registered
16 Posts
im sure clyde's will do you right, that seems to be honest mistake.....my dealings w/ clyde armory has always been smooth and easy...

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OK, I suppose you guys are right- I shouldn't be so mad. It's just that I was sooo looking forward to this gun- my first in 7 years and my first HK.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Well, Marc, you're wrong about that ;)

But you're right about Clyde's, great group of guys and ALWAYS a pleasure to buy from. Forgot to include me and my buddy's 3rd mag and they sent them overnight right away.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,922 Posts
Be sure to let us know how it works out, with a range report on the new pistol I always look forward to those.:44:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Well, I'm not suggesting they are bad, but I called and left a message as well as left an email message (through their 'contact us' link) and neither were returned.

I ended up buying elsewhere.

-john

·
Registered
349 Posts
Does anyone know how current their website is?

·
Registered
349 Posts
The site should be current and up to date as they are pretty on top of things. Give them a call or email them to ask what your looking for.

www.policeguns.com
Do you know if all there wepaons are NIB? I'm being kind of picky on this, I know. But I wan the very first weapon I purchase to be brand new.

·
Merchant of Death (Admin)
11,643 Posts
Clyde Armory sells new weapons and used weapons. They have extremely high ethics and will tell you if it is used. It it is advertised as new, it is.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Clyde Armory sells new weapons and used weapons. They have extremely high ethics and will tell you if it is used. It it is advertised as new, it is.
+1. Unless noted all the guns are brand new in box and never fired.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts