HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lookin to put one on my usc how do they compare to eotech or aimpoint?

·
Registered
200 Posts
I had one on a subgun and the dot is really bright, but, compared to EOTech and AimPoint, it eats batteries at an alarming rate. I sold it off and bought an EOTech "N" batt model instead.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I used to have the C-more sight but replaced it with an Aimpoint ML3 on a ARMS quick detach mount. The Aimpoint is nice because it is rugged has great battery life. However I don't like how it blocks your FOV and is quite bulky. I'm probably going to get another C-more to throw back on. The ring around the red dot is less obtrusive.

·
Registered
408 Posts
it's the only reflex / red sight I've had. The one on the flat top AR for 6 plus years is still on the original battery.
I have this one on the V93.
120 yards, 6 inch steel plate, nail it every time offhand or kneeling.
1Z84305W0344087570

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Convert thanks for the pics is there anyway you could get a pic looking through it?

·
Registered
99 Posts
that is some serious headup shooting stance....:)

C-More has been a well received sight for the competition shooter around the world, but at the same time, it just can't break into the tactical shooting arena.

few things....

Battery usuage....short battery life
also need to remove sight to change battery.. which means re-zero.
the glass bracing are prone to break under hard use, but for general range shoot, it is not of any concern.

the glass is coated and reflect in the sun light

the sight is not a true parallex free unit

the sight reflect the dot from the muzzle side.

that being said, it is a good unit for general shooting, but if you are serious about your fighting equipment, you would be better served to go with an EOTech or Aimpoint.

Good shooting

1 - 9 of 9 Posts