HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to get rid of the plastic cocking handle support in my 94 clone. I am considering a few different options:
One is the traditional cocking tube support with a flemming lifetime cocking handle
Two is the F style

Will the F style work in a not F clone? Does anyone have experience with the f to the non F? Does anyone have experience with the Flemming cocking handle?

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
The F support will not work in a standard cocking tube.

The fleming cocking handle is a fine piece, my only gripe was since its all metal it can be a bit rougher on the hands especially outside in the winter. I have one i'll sell you if your interested.

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
Get the US made handle from Adam, well made. Oh and a German support will not fit your coharie without mods. Different tolerances. TB had some stainless steel supports a while that are very well made and slide right in.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
536 Posts
I have coharies where a German dropped right in and some where the german didnt fit without some work. This is in both full sized and K options. Either way you can make it work if you try hard enough.

As for the flemming handle, they are nice, rough on the hands..

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have coharies where a German dropped right in and some where the german didnt fit without some work. This is in both full sized and K options. Either way you can make it work if you try hard enough.

As for the flemming handle, they are nice, rough on the hands..
Jesser...what kind of work had to be done?

·
Registered
346 Posts
My german support and metal Coharie support had the same OD although the original plastic one was much smaller. The new supports slid in without an issue on one pistol but would not fit in the other pistol. The interference in mine was the spot welds on the cocking tube. The cocking tube had deformed from the heat/pressure of the weld causing the support to bind. The support slid right in and worked fine once I corrected the spot weld area.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Jesser...what kind of work had to be done?
I had to take a belt sander to the support to have it fit through the welds where the cocking tube connect to the receiver. I didn't really take much off, but when done I did a hot blue job and it looks just fine. Took about 30 minutes with the blueing process.

J

·
Banned
599 Posts
I sell you one metal german cocking tube support for a hk94 $65- with a german cockinghandle with rolling pin $35,- Sarthree send me a pm if intrested

·
Banned
599 Posts
I had to take a belt sander to the support to have it fit through the welds where the cocking tube connect to the receiver. I didn't really take much off, but when done I did a hot blue job and it looks just fine. Took about 30 minutes with the blueing process.

J
get a metal rod with some sandpaper wrapped on the end and a small handdrill. that will get rid of the high spots whithout having to modify parts that are original and in spec.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts