HKPRO Forums banner

Coharie Arms SBR owners...I have a form 1 question?

5K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  blackforesteins 
#1 ·
On the form 1, what did you guys use for question 4a that asks:

Name and location of original manufacturer (receiver) ?

I put Coharie Arms Mesa, AZ , but upon more online research, I discovered
that the receivers are actually made in Grand Haven, MI. (the engraving on my CA94 receiver is barely legible).

What did you guys use?

My next question is since my CLEO has already signed off on it, how can I change it on my form 1? Is white out or liquid paper ok to use on a Form 1
or will that get my application rejected by the examiner? Can I draw a line through the Mesa, AZ and initial that and them write Grand Haven MI underneath?

What is the legal way to make a change on the document before I mail it in?

Thanks for the quick responses,

Herman

See less See more
#3 ·
You are correct. It does need to say Grand Haven, MI.

My main concern now is how to change the document without it getting
rejected.

I need to know if I can use white out over the area that I wrote Mesa, AZ
or draw a line through it, or if I can write Grand Haven, MI underneath the Mesa, AZ.

I have checked, double checked and fretted over these forms
to make sure I didn't make a mistake, and I still screwed up.

I'm really pissed at myself, and hope I can find out the correct way to salvage this.

#4 ·
I just spoke to an examiner at the NFA branch, and they told me that they WILL accept white out or liquid paper corrections, but that they prefer the method of drawing a single line through the mistake, initial beside the mistake, and write correct response below.

I'm good to go now.

G
#13 ·
I got my forms directly from the ATF.. I figured going directly to the source would not make me fret about oh geez did I get it from the right source or not. I also ordered two sets of eerything in case I get the SBR gitters filling out the paperwork.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.