HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just an update for those who have been asking. BMP website is shut down for construction. Todd said probably mid-August for the new BMP website with all new, updated & exciting stuff for the roller locks. With also an entirely new website design to make shopping a breeze. Also the new Coharie message board should be up shorty for all information needed for your roller locks.
Some really nice stuff coming availble soon.......with the new bolt heads, a3 stocks, lowers, 416 uppers etc. etc.
Keep your eyes peeled. I'll pass along any info I have for you all!
Dj

·
Premium Member
3,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jim,
that's correct...nomore rolller locks. He is just finishing up all backorders then strictly sticking with his new 416/417 (5.56 & 7.62) ar platform gas piston.
He will be continuing to selling/supply all parts for the roller locks through bmp.....and therefore that will allow him to continue any & all warranties on his stuff that is out there.
Dj

·
Premium Member
756 Posts
:::snip:::He is just finishing up all backorders then strictly sticking with his new 416/417 (5.56 & 7.62) ar platform gas piston. Dj
it would be interesting if he gets his clone 416 and especially 417 to market before hk gets the real thing in civilian hands

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Jim,
that's correct...nomore rolller locks. He is just finishing up all backorders then strictly sticking with his new 416/417 (5.56 & 7.62) ar platform gas piston.
He will be continuing to selling/supply all parts for the roller locks through bmp.....and therefore that will allow him to continue any & all warranties on his stuff that is out there.
Dj
Glad to hear he is still working on backorders. I am waiting on a CA89, CA89K and a CA94SD that I ordered on May 6th.

·
Premium Member
3,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Todd told me in the next 60-90 days all the back orders should be filled.
I would hope by the end of the summer we should see the 416 uppers.........
Dj

·
Registered
21 Posts
Glad to hear he is still working on backorders. I am waiting on a CA89, CA89K and a CA94SD that I ordered on May 6th.
I ordered my SBR in March. Still waiting, been told a couple different shipping time frames, with the latest being this past week. Said they were just waiting on the bolt head and was allocated to get one from the latest batch and go out before someone went on vacation starting today. No notification so far.

card was charged on 4/8/10.
Same for me, told that was the day they sent off the form three.

·
Premium Member
3,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
update gentleman........bolts are holding up the back orders right now. Hopefully will have bolts in hand in the next several weeks. I'll let you know if I hear anything to the contrary.
Dj

·
Premium Member
3,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Update: Bolts are in transit. Hopefully will start shipping back orders in the next 3 weeks.
New message board & BMP website will hopefully be up & running around the same time frame.
Dj

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.