HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
500 Posts
Sorry for my ignorance but what is a SOT?
SOT=Special Occupation Taxpayer.

You need to have a manufacturer make an AOW for you. I paid $50 for a manufacturer to 'make' an AOW out of my CA98K. The gun transferred to me on a Form 4 with a $5 tax. You have to get the fingerprints and sign-off from the sheriff or whoever in your locality, though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.