HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I picked up a Coharie Pxp 10 the other day and a k folder. I have not shot the gun yet because it came with a semi carrier and it looks so flimsy I don't expect it to work. The bolt gap was 14. I think the Three lug is out of spec because my hk flash hider and Octane 9 three lug will not fit. Overall im pleased with the gun. I purchased it expecting to buy a RCM or HK bolt and carrier. I also want to get a Hk cocking tube and then ill be ready to test. Surprisingly the gun came with a German curved mag. The K folder went right on with some slight modification.

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
6,399 Posts
Great pictures. Neat gun. I'd like to have one.

Took my CA89SD out today and it worked great. Very quiet. Get that thing running and get a can for it. :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
3,410 Posts
yammx125,
We sold quite a few of those pxp-10's. Very nice piece, you'll like it. Some guys cut off the complete flashlight holder section in the front. They also made a specific folding stock for that gun (they are rare though). You can also drill & tap the original back plate to a choate K side folder as well. Find out exactly where your Octane is interferring. Usually it is just a fine tuning of filing &/or emery cloth work. Contact Jeff Walters & find out how much he wants to weld & mill your semi carrier to f/a. That is always another option for you instead of getting a f/a carrier. These pxp's always seem to lock up the mags real nice & tight, not matter who's make or model. Enjoy it!
Dj

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yammx125,
We sold quite a few of those pxp-10's. Very nice piece, you'll like it. Some guys cut off the complete flashlight holder section in the front. They also made a specific folding stock for that gun (they are rare though). You can also drill & tap the original back plate to a choate K side folder as well. Find out exactly where your Octane is interferring. Usually it is just a fine tuning of filing &/or emery cloth work. Contact Jeff Walters & find out how much he wants to weld & mill your semi carrier to f/a. That is always another option for you instead of getting a f/a carrier. These pxp's always seem to lock up the mags real nice & tight, not matter who's make or model. Enjoy it!
Dj
Great thanks I think that's what I'm going to do .

·
Registered
177 Posts
Of the Cohaire clones that I have owner, my PXP 10 SBR runs the best. I've used my TM Isis 9mm suppressor with it several times with great results.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I fired it today as a pistol only because of the semi carrier but suprisingly it functiond pefectly on federal 115gr.

·
Premium Member
3,410 Posts
Ubetit,
there was a rifle (16" barrel) version made of this. it was the sp-10. Came complete with the factory side folder.
Dj

·
Registered
250 Posts
I can definitely recommend this weapon ...I did have Ghilliebear perform the tumor-removal surgery on mine. With the ugly flashlight holder removed I could add a rail and vertical foregrip....very UMP-like in it's looks, and a smooth shooter.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
^ Yes I want my Tumor removed as well lol, I was thinking about hacking it off with the band saw but I thought I better send it to Ghillie.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Great pictures. Neat gun. I'd like to have one.

Took my CA89SD out today and it worked great. Very quiet. Get that thing running and get a can for it. :biggrin:
There is a clone you do not already own?

Nice looking weapon, congrats!

·
Registered
6,399 Posts
1 - 20 of 27 Posts