HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.hk-54.com/board/viewforum.php?f=30

Well I am thinking about getting a 40cal version, but I wanna make sure I get the version with the updated:

1. Metal Control Box
2. Newer / Stronger Bolt hold open feature

Some of the people on that forum go back and forth with Todd for months on end. He seems to be handling everyone's problems. It just takes time. I'm not a big fan of dealing with any BS over breaking parts. My HK94 has never even hiccuped.

·
Registered
6,398 Posts
so.... what's the point of your post? Is there a point you're making or are you axing a question?

·
Registered
79 Posts
I am picking mine up today. I'll let u know how it looks when I get it. I did not know there were 2 different bolt hold opens. How is the new one better and how dod I tell the 2 appart?

Back to your ? You could ask the seller when u buy it. I bought mine on GB and talked to Wendy on the phone she was very nice and helpfull.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
I've been watching them since 90's AWB.
At this point I don't care about their story as long as they produce quality clone.
:49:

·
Registered
364 Posts
Mine run perfect????????????????

·
Registered
79 Posts
WAHODGES saud there was an updated bolt hold open. My CA89 has a ser.# under 30. How do I tell the difference between the updated/stronger one and the older/weaker one?

Thx

·
Registered
878 Posts
I have a CA40 and the fit and finish is great. and my range time it I've only had one FTF in 400 rounds. That was with WWB. Overall I love the gun. I'm looking forward to buying a CA94 soon.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Hmm

I figured out what update/versions he is talking about. When the vector/ca/sw mp5 in .40 S&W & 10mm first hit the market, the BHO bolt release tab had 3 dots marked on it and broke on just about every gun and it had to send it back to Vector for the "upgrade" to the 5 dot tab which was a stronger metal or thicker.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts