HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Well, Im trying to replace that awful looking Coharie ambi lower housing with German 4 position housing.
The problem is... when I tried to insert Coharie trigger pack into German Navy lower, the selector does not turn to fire position and right small selector keeps popping out.
I thought that was odd and tried that again with original Coharie lower and it work fine.
What seems the problem w/ Coharie pack + German navy 4 position lower housing?
I could not turn the selector and when I force it to turn to fire position then I could not squeeze the trigger and the left selector falls off after 2~3 pulls.
Any thought and anyone installed clone pack into German lower before?

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also, with Coharie pack and German lower, I could not pull the cocking handle all the way back it seems like bolt is touching the trigger pack.
Ive also noticed that thickness of Coharie navy lower is slimmer than German one, and I think this might be a source of the problem.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here's some info on this subject: http://hkpro.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69145&page=3. Read this and the next page of this thread. Hope this helps-AKATTACK

Thanks AKATTACK, I read that thread too...
My problem is that I could not move the selector or pull back cocking handle after metal tigger pack installed in Navy lower.
The right selector simply drops but works 100% with Cohrie lower.
damn... I'm lost.:1900000:

·
Registered
364 Posts
How well did your trigger pack selector hole line up with the housing? Does the trigger pack fully seat into the house and still line up the housing and trigger pack selector entrance and exit holes? I had to remove a little material from the edges of the housing hole with a dremel on the right side to keep the small selector from popping of and to line up perfectly to the trigger pack holes. It wasn't much. But did the trick for installing the lever allowing the selector to work properly. At first it wouldn't go into fire also. As for the bolt not allowing you yo cock it. sounds like the trigger pack needs to seat into the housing farther. Hope this helps.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts