HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a SBR project I'm working on with a Vector V-93 pistol. My problem is in finding a collapsible stock. Does anyone have any suppliers for after market collapsible stocks? Folders and standard are easy to find, but collapsible seems impossible. I just can't justify spending $400 for an H&K one. Any help will be appreciated!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,410 Posts
I do have a few USA Made 53/93 A3 stocks availble on hand. I just have to check how many I have & what buffer (if any) they have. Who ever thinks they want one, please pm me. I'll get back to you.
Dj

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Don't the Vector pistols need a special guide rod that collapses because the bolt carrier is so short? I remember seeing one on a V51P a guy shot at the range. GARY N4KVE

·
Premium Member
3,410 Posts
I thought vector was making them with a "captive" re-coil rod assy these days. So one can use standard stocks.
Dj

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
I thought vector was making them with a "captive" re-coil rod assy these days. So one can use standard stocks.
Dj
Exactly, but the OP is asking where he can purchase a stock for his soon to be SBR pistol. The only answer is Vector, unless on his gun the rod is not attached to the stock. I've only seen a V51P where it is permanently attached, so only Vector would sell this item. If the rod is not permanently attached on his stock like it is on the V51P, then any stock would work, as the rod stays with the gun. GARY N4KVE

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The rod is a separate piece, not attached to the stock or the bolt assembly. I have 2 firearms needing stocks. One is the V-93 pistol and one is a C-93. They should take the same stock based on the rod setup.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Only the 91/51 series recoil assemblies are attached to the stock, the 93/53 series are separate like the 94/mp5.

Exactly, but the OP is asking where he can purchase a stock for his soon to be SBR pistol. The only answer is Vector, unless on his gun the rod is not attached to the stock. I've only seen a V51P where it is permanently attached, so only Vector would sell this item. If the rod is not permanently attached on his stock like it is on the V51P, then any stock would work, as the rod stays with the gun. GARY N4KVE

·
Registered
3,587 Posts
I have been told by someone who is in the know that the US versions are not a bargain because of poor quality. If that gun will possibly ever see the real deal, buy German HK

1 - 18 of 18 Posts