HKPRO Forums banner

PUT COLOR ON THE ALREADY BEAUTIFUL H&K'S

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just took all the china marker off my H&K USPc LEM.

I then recolored the H&K in the faint red. I think I like it better than all that white.

Just thinking out loud.

·
Premium Member
1,289 Posts
I am a fan of no color.

·
Registered
815 Posts
I could only see color if you were a competitive shooter sponsored by a gun company...and you wanted to promote the gun by using high visibility colors. Why else would you want the attention. YMMV

My vote - NO COLOR.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Yes I agree color is for the books

Much better back to the way it should be....i carry the same gun but not LEM. Only change that i really like is i put a HK45c extended mag. release on mine made it superb. Welcome to the Forum.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Much better back to the way it should be....i carry the same gun but not LEM. Only change that i really like is i put a HK45c extended mag. release on mine made it superb. Welcome to the Forum.
I AGREE MINE WILL BE HERE TUESDAY FROM H&K Parts CANT WAIT!!!!!

Thank you everyone for the advice!!!!!

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Not a big fan of color...looks too much like the plastic guns I played with as a kid. That's just me.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
It's your gun, it's your choice....me, I like it colored, and it can still come off when you decided to go back to natural. Go for it, to each his own!

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
I like the HK roll mark colored red because HK did it on the P9 and it looked good. Not a fan of color anywhere else though. I wouldn't criticize anyone else for doing it though.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I like the color ....I used red for the HK...p2000....and the 9x19 on my slide:..easy enough to remove...used a crayon...lol...each his own though...

1 - 20 of 41 Posts