HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If the jet funnel were removed from the combat competition, would it qualify for the stock service pistol class of idpa?

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,922 Posts
It doesn't qualify as stock due to the funnel, it is like having a magwell on a pistol. It is no longer considered stock. To answer the original question I don't know. I am sure someone will chime in with that answer

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
Well one could argue the Combat Comp. comes from the factory with the Jet Funnel installed, so technically this particular model USP is in it's stock configuration. :D

I hope someone who shoots IDPA can help you.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Even if the jet funnel is removed, it is still not legal for stock service pistol. You would also need to remove the overtravel screw from the trigger. If you think the rules are retarded, bitching about it won't help sinice it's Bill Wilson's company.

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
Well not to be a stickler but the USP Combat Comp. in DA/SA doesn't have the trigger stop screw. The LEM version might, but I know my DA/SA one doesn't.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Like I said before,

No Jet Funnel
No over travel screw

The rule book is quite clear on what is legal and what isn't. Anything allowed in ESP will be illegal in SSP.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts