HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well months ago I had HK put in the Combat Competition LEM trigger on my USPc 9mm. Didn't know you could put it in compacts until I called them up and they told me it was possible with the exception of the adjustable match trigger.

after about 1500 rds through I can say that this is my favorite pistol (sorry P30 :eek: ). The trigger is just awesome, it is a tad lighter than the "light" LEM trigger but to me is safe enough for carry. I would say it has around a 4-4.5 lb trigger pull with the typical LEM take up. The trigger return is more positive than the "light" LEM which many state has a lazy trigger return (never bothered me that much).

I can shoot this gun more accurately than basically any other pistol I've owned, I guess this trigger and gun just fit me perfectly. followed after the USPc in accuracy for me is the P30 which is very close, but I just shoot the compact faster and more accurately...which is weird and definately not the typical comparison between the two guns for most people. Also I guess it's not a totally fair comparison as they have different triggers.

Just thought I would give you guys some info on the combat competition LEM trigger as there doesn't seem to be much information floating around about it.

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
Hey faris does yours have the Match trigger stop? I have seen pictures of the Combat Comp. with the stop, but I own the Combat Comp. DA/SA version (already went through that confusion once with you ;) ) and my gun does not have the Match trigger stop. I had always assumed it must be on the LEM version because it isn't on mine.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mines the compact 9mm so the match trigger with the stop wont fit on it without some modification....which I'm sure H&K would not be willing to do. I'm not sure about the DA/SA version of it, hopefully someone else can chime in. The LEM fullsize versions I have seen so far all have the match trigger on it with the stop.

lol yeah I remember the confusion, pretty funny how it ended.

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
Then thats the case then. I guess the Combat Comp. LEM upgrade kit won't have it if it's a USPc, but if it's a fullsize LEM upgrade kit or a Combat Competition LEM gun then it can/will have the stop. As I said, I have the Combat Comp. DA/SA version (fullsize of course) and I don't have a stop on mine, so I was just wondering what Combat Comp. setup got the stop because I have seen pictures with them.

Yes the confusion was funny. All that talk of "Hybrid" triggers was very confusing. :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts